Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Milk Me Giveaway

Thankful Thursday Giveaway

I wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to the many mums (and a few dads) who come on Milk Me's page night after night and share their amazing, funny, inspirational, emotional and wise experiences about parenthood, mothering, birth and pregnancy.  I know I love (and many times PMSL) hearing about all your stories and so does all the other mums or mums to be.

So to say thank you I would like to give away one of our most popular 100% organic onesies valued at $19.95 to 1 lucky winner  (sizes available 000,00,0,1)





All you have to do is say "Organic Leaf" under the giveaway post on www.facebook.com/milkmeorganic

Winner will be drawn tomorrow night (23rd Nov 2012) at 8pm (EST) via random.org
I will announce the winner here on this blog so make sure you check
Winner to make contact with me within 48 hours and prize will be posted within 24 hours
(Australia Only)

Keep sharing the stories ladies ;-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment